Copyright belongs Clipstorm/ The Belfast Telegraph
By Kirsten Elder
Never be bored again with Belfast’s first board game café, Jack Straws open for business on the upper Newtownards road.
Jack Straws will be a hit with anyone young and old, looking for something different.
With over 400 classic and new board games to choose from you won’t be stuck for a game or two to play, with a personalised game menu and game gurus to talk you through a game you have not played before.
Owners, Laura and Michael Briggs have a love for board games, and decided to make their hobby into the business.
Laura Briggs said: “I ‘ve loved board games all my life, I’ve grown up with family board game nights when I was younger and to then meeting my husband who also grew up with family board game nights. We just love games.”
Catering for adults too, you can bring your own alcohol in the evening time and enjoy a game with your friends.
However if you are not in the mood for playing games you can just enjoy the coffee and locally sourced food.
For a maximum of three hours game play it will cost £4.50 and £10 for a family with two adults and two children. For students, children and pensioners it is £3.50.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bình luận về nhà cái Thabet, những ưu điểm và nhược điểm tồn đọng
- Bật mí cách chơi xì lách tại w88 giúp tăng khả năng thắng cược
- Chiến thuật tham gia game B52 Club hiệu quả nhất. Coi ngay khỏi phí!
- Bỏ túi các mẹo chơi game bắn súng dễ thắng nhất
- Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Episode 12 – 'Charlotte's Web' Reaction