This tutorial video will show you step by step how to easily and quickly rip (copy) music from a audio CD to your desktop computer or laptop in MP3 audio format using Windows Media Player in Windows 10.
When it’s finished you can easily copy the music songs to your USB flash drive, portable MP3 player or your smartphone.
You don’t need to install any extra third-party software for rippings CDs, because Windows Media Player has a great CD ripper feature built-in.
With Windows Media Player you can easily select a audio format, like MP3, select a audio quality, like 256 Kbps or 320 Kbps, and uncheck the songs you don’t want to rip and that’s all you need from a CD ripper, right?
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết đổi tên facebook kí tự đặc biệt trên điện thoại
- Khắc phục lỗi Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart Win 10
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết cách xóa ứng dụng mặc định trên Android không cần root
- Tất cả về lỗi windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer
- Plugable USB 2.0 OTG Micro-B to 10/100 Ethernet Adapter