In my second vlog entry–where I admittedly didn’t get as much done as I’d like–I talk about the quality and assembly of early Imperial Roman legionaries from Warlord Games’ Hail Caesar line, and give a big thumb’s up review of Shogun Miniatures magnetic bases and movement trays. I also talk briefly about my way-ahead for painting. Gotta’ buckle down!
— Please check out Robert Knestrick’s work over at Shogun Miniatures (this is a completely unpaid/unsolicited endorsement…he just does great work!):
— An article on the Warlord Games Hail Caesar site covering the Army Painter method (not an endorsement, yet):
There will be a bit of a break in my posting as I’m headed out to visit family out west for a few weeks, and so I hope everyone has a great holiday season (whatever you do or do not celebrate). Happy Festivus, if nothing else!
As always, subscriptions, thumb’s up, comments and (constructive) criticism is welcome!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi quay slot burning race tại Manclub
- 04 thủ thuật đánh bài Tiến lên miền Nam đánh bại mọi đối thủ
- Hướng dẫn đăng ký tài khoản SV388 chi tiết cho người mới bắt đầu
- TDTC Vin – Vừa chơi game vừa có thưởng, thăng cấp đại gia nhanh chóng
- Đánh giá chi tiết về nhà cái Happyluke hot nhất hiện nay