Eton Wall Game (1921) | BFI. Subscribe:
Goodness knows what the rules are to the Eton Wall Game, but judging by this Topical Budget newsreel footage it makes for a far better spectator sport than the average golf tournament. Played every St. Andrew’s Day, it is said that decades have gone by without a goal ever being scored, possibly because there does not even appear to be a goal. Instead the foolhardy players pounce on top of each other with gusto, forming an unruly scrum against a brick wall.
One player known to have taken part in this particular match is a young Eric Blair, who would later become better known under his nom de plume – George Orwell.
All titles on the BFI Films channel are preserved in the vast collections of the BFI National Archive. To find out more about the Archive visit
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi quay slot burning race tại Manclub
- 04 thủ thuật đánh bài Tiến lên miền Nam đánh bại mọi đối thủ
- Hướng dẫn đăng ký tài khoản SV388 chi tiết cho người mới bắt đầu
- TDTC Vin – Vừa chơi game vừa có thưởng, thăng cấp đại gia nhanh chóng
- Đánh giá chi tiết về nhà cái Happyluke hot nhất hiện nay