In this lesson, you’ll learn how to talk about love and relationships in English.
You’ll learn how to talk about dating, getting engaged, good relationships, bad relationships and break-ups. You can see lots of useful vocabulary used in natural dialogues, and we’ll give you explanations to help you use this language clearly and naturally in your spoken English.
See the full version of this lesson on our website:
Help others learn from this lesson and share a translation in your own language!
1. Talking About Dating 0:49
2. Getting Engaged 04:10
3. Good Couples 06:40
4. Relationship Problems 09:53
5. Divorces and Break-Ups 12:09
This lesson will help you:
– Learn useful phrases to talk about dating in English and getting to know someone at first.
– Understand English expressions to use when people get engaged.
– Get new vocabulary to talk about love and relationships in couples that have a good relationship.
– Be able to express certain situations that come from problems in relationships.
– See examples of ways to talk about break-ups and divorces in English.
– Understand how these English expressions to talk about love and relationships can be used in general conversation.
– See sample responses to these expressions in English conversation about love and relationships.
Now you’ve learned some new vocabulary and phrases. Now what? Practice using them in conversation with a teacher! Book your first lesson now:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 13 Mẹo Làm Tóc Siêu Đơn Giản!
- WEIRD BEAUTY HACKS! 😲 11 Mẹo Làm Đẹp DIY Đơn Giản và Hữu Ích
- Anh trai Bến Tre hát cải lương ngọt như mía lùi gặp giáo viên XĂM KÍN NGƯỜI khiến ông mai phát hoảng
- How to EXPLAIN something in English conversation?
- Cha mất, mẹ bỏ con đi khi cha còn hấp hối trên giường bệnh phó mặc cho ông bà nội già yếu bệnh tật