Balloon Drops – Match three puzzle begins as a simple
match three board game and gradually increases
difficulties as obstacles are added and level
objectives becomes more challenging.
• Introducing Mystery Items and auto-reshuffle/hints.
• 300 levels over 5 difficulty modes including relaxed no timer special.
• Multiple objectives,challenges and obstacles
• 15 Dazzling power up combinations!
• Each level presents you with unique Objectives and Challenges.
• Obstacles mixed with unique level board shapes will keep you swiping and matching for more!
• Create powerful chained power up cascades to level up!
There are four possible objectives on each level.
1. Score quota
2. Removing dark pulps
3. Bringing down popcorns.
4. Free all the Balloons from the net.
There are two possible challenges on each level.
1. Complete the objective before time runs out.
2. Complete the objective before you run out of swaps.
1. Party hat / Cup cakes: A hat can not be moved, can only be
cleared if an adjacent balloon is cleared or if a checkered
balloon or a double balloon power up is triggered.
Clearing a party hat leaves a level 3 dark pulp.
2. Netted balloon: A balloon behind a net can not be moved or
swapped. Can only be removed by matching the balloon behind
the net with two other balloons of the same kind, or if
it’s in the path of a triggered power up chain.
1. Score quota – You need to reach a certain score in order to level up.
2. Remove dark pulps.
dark pulps are removed by clearing the balloon ontop of the dark pulp.
There are 3 levels of dark pulps. The darkest pulp needs to be removed
3 times, which means you need clear 3 balloons ontop of that dark pulp.
Party hats also creates a level 3 dark pulp and needs to be cleared.
3. Bring down the popcorns
Bring down the popcorns to the bottom of the gameboard.
4. Free the netted balloon
Free all the balloon from net.
1. Time challenged.
Complete the objective(s) before time runs out.
2. Swap limit.
Complete the objective(s) before you run out of swaps.
Matching 4 or more balloonss rewards the player with
a power up balloon There are 3 power ups.
1. Checkered balloon (horizontal and vertical orientation).
2. Double balloon.
3. Rainbow balloon.
Mystery items are unboxed by matching the gift box color
with the balloon color. Mystery items could be power ups
or an obstacle – making the level easier or harder; it’s up
to your luck!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://focuscampus.org/game/