Crispy and Tasty Senbei (rice crackers) in 5 minutes 👍
I used to make this when I was small 😋🍘
You can add the seasonings of your choice and arrange it in the way you like!!!
5 MIN Homemade Senbei Rice Crackers (Microwave Japanese Snack Recipe)
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 6 pieces
60g (2.1oz) rice
1 tsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. black sesame seeds *optional
1. Season the rice with soy sauce and sesame seeds, mix very well.
2. Divide it into 6 pieces, then form them into balls using plastic wrap.
3. Place the rice balls in between parchment papers and flatten with your hands.
4. Place the flattened rice on the parchment paper uncovered on a microwavable plate, then microwave on medium (600w) for 2.5min. Flip them over then microwave on medium (600w) for another 2~2.5min. If you think the rice crackers are not cooked enough, you can microwave 30sec more. Be careful not to bur them. When the surface turns brown inside may be black 🙁
5. Leave to cool, then the rice crackers will become crisp.
YouTube Audio Library
Follow me on social media. If you have recreated any of my food, you can share some pictures #ochikeron. I am always happy to see them.
♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
♥My COOKBOOK available on Amazon Kindle♥
NO MORE hard copies… those who got one are lucky!
♥More Written Recipes are on my BLOG♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥and of course PLEASE SUBSCRIBE♥
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết đổi tên facebook kí tự đặc biệt trên điện thoại
- Khắc phục lỗi Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart Win 10
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết cách xóa ứng dụng mặc định trên Android không cần root
- Tất cả về lỗi windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer
- Plugable USB 2.0 OTG Micro-B to 10/100 Ethernet Adapter